• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE - METRO ROYALE v1.1.0​​​​​​​ [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V1.3]

8,927 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Abdlrhman said:

The ipa is fixed and has never been broken 

I’ve been playing since first week and download the ipa file each week using my apple ID via altastore. The problem is by your side

Hey bro please help I try download with AltStore but when I try downloading pubg it crashes the altstore app u know a fix?

1 hour ago, Sukhjit said:

Hey bro please help I try download with AltStore but when I try downloading pubg it crashes the altstore app u know a fix?

Try to use side-loaded app  ....just search on youtube how to instal ipa file through side-loaded 

7 minutes ago, Abdlrhman said:

Try to use side-loaded app  ....just search on youtube how to instal ipa file through side-loaded 

Wich tool did u use my brother please help u use altstore or different?

2 hours ago, Sukhjit said:

Wich tool did u use my brother please help u use altstore or different?

I just told you a tool called ( seideloaded ) download it on your pc 

3 hours ago, Abdlrhman said:

I just told you a tool called ( seideloaded ) download it on your pc 

Are u trolling me I just told u when I download via that sideloadly it crashes when I open pubg lol

@Primo tell cz to restock the keys man I want 1 year super install 

11 hours ago, Sukhjit said:

Are u trolling me I just told u when I download via that sideloadly it crashes when I open pubg lol

What a Poor LAD ? There are variety tools that can be installed on your pc in order to install ipa file to your iOS device. 

Just search on youtube and try some of them till it works. 

Just put in mind that the ipa file works perfect and the version is about to get detected as it has already stood strong for 6 weeks now and eventually will get detected but we did really enjoy and yet you still struggling to install the game ? so pathetic ? . One more advice stop mentioning Primo as he won’t help you on this manner .

in matter of fact there is nothing to help with as everything works good and perfect. the Issue is by your side try to figure it out yourself so at least you could play next season ?

Good luck poor lad 

Edited by Abdlrhman

11 hours ago, Sukhjit said:

Man, I’ll guess it’s because you’re not an english native speaker or something but your way of talking isn’t acceptable. You probably didn’t mean to be impolite or anything so I won’t take it bad, be careful anyway. 
Also Cz knows what he is doing, if he didn’t do a restock it’s for a reason. Super Install also apparently doesn’t work for now so it’s probably why. ??

• May you like