• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE - METRO ROYALE v1.1.0​​​​​​​ [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V1.3]

8,927 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Moooh20101 said:

You say that the certificate is off, try now We are talking about installing IPA not working We are talking about 1.V3 not working, but we are playing with 1.2v version and the mod is not working Do you understand now?

When I said try again, the certificate was down. We just didn’t change the status, it’s now been done. Also as you could see, his message was about ipa at first, which I never said was working, he then proceeded to say that DIRECT INSTALL wasn’t working. I answered to that part not the other. As for the hack, if the mod doesn’t work for now you have to wait for the update. As simple as that. Does that answer suits you better?

Edited by Primo

9 hours ago, Moooh20101 said:

We want a new version because the 1.3V version has crashed, we want a new version 1.4V lPA

« We want » ?? What’s the point... we already know you are waiting for the update. It’s getting done. « We want » won’t make it quicker. 

7 hours ago, Moooh20101 said:

@Cz1993

I have a good suggestion for you Regarding antennas, if you can operate the antenna on all players except you, that's fine Because the antenna on your player prevents viewing in close matches

No need to quote me for that, might be a good suggestion though. Send it via Pm too just in case. ??

• May you like