• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE - METRO ROYALE v1.1.0​​​​​​​ [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V1.3]

8,927 posts in this topic

26 minutes ago, Primo said:

At the moment it just doesn’t work, it’s not just you. It’s getting worked on for a fix though ! ☺️

They Are making all us fool its not only you brother ?????

1 minute ago, rahulyadav said:

Worked on fix everytime but they will definitely fix it one day when your subscription is over Which is valid for one year in super install 

55 minutes ago, Huseinabd said:

Hello brother How do I install the game through the laptop? You can give me the name of the program because direct installation and super installation does not work for me

You need to use cydia impactor. ??

29 minutes ago, rahulyadav said:

Ahah yeah well, not really like that but at least you’re not mad so ??‍♂️

59 minutes ago, Huseinabd said:

Hello brother How do I install the game through the laptop? You can give me the name of the program because direct installation and super installation does not work for me

Download, IPA file from here, upload to file to MEGA APP, and got to ipawind.com install there app (this will cost you $8 per month) u can cancel anytime.  When u receive ipawind install link ( in ur email) follow their instructions. 

ipawind app installed, then you copy mega link that u creat before, paste in ipawind app. And wait till u see install bottom pop up. 

im using ipawind for my pubg hack and other apps never REVOKE 

@Cz1993be a responsible person reply 

I think we are not paying for continues 10 year ban . Same issue take whole season for resolving issue . 

still at the same point no super install working no hack working 

thank to god i didn’t use hack on my main account because my 3 fake account are ban for 10year 

• May you like