• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE - METRO ROYALE v1.1.0​​​​​​​ [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V1.3]

8,927 posts in this topic

51 minutes ago, KikiHack said:

@Primo @Cz1993 Someone can tell me how I have to activate the magi in V3 and I tried it as it was in V2 but it takes me out of the game, please if someone has another method to tell me

And I am taking me out

IMPORTANT TO KNOW:

For play safety, you need 2 devices that are not jailbroken (Never do the Jailbreak with any tools), or at least you must use a not jailbroken devices as an anti ban device.

Currently, tencent is also checking whether the device has been jailbroken, and it is likely that even if hack is not installed, you may still get a connection ban.

6 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

IMPORTANT TO KNOW:

For play safety, you need 2 devices that are not jailbroken (Never do the Jailbreak with any tools), or at least you must use a not jailbroken devices as an anti ban device.

Currently, tencent is also checking whether the device has been jailbroken, and it is likely that even if hack is not installed, you may still get a connection ban.

not working

17 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

IMPORTANT TO KNOW:

fille no work fix plz @Cz1993

• May you like