• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE - METRO ROYALE v1.1.0​​​​​​​ [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V1.3]

8,927 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, rahulyadav said:

Stop playing mind game brother . Is there any risk of buying super install too which we have paid and unable to use it from approx 3 months does it also mentioned on your forum . And I know he works very hard And hacking is not easy but we also not plucked money from tree . Although its also writen on site while uploading antiban still getting ban we don’t have issue but we didn’t want solutions on next season . Its regular same issue so its better prepare yourself for such issue And resolve issue faster its just a request

There’s no mind game whatsoever, don’t talk about things you don’t understand when you’ve been around since april. The answer I gave had nothing to do with what you’re saying now. The super install also is something unstable but it’s a product that you pay only once. At the moment you can’t buy one because it doesn’t work. So why would we warn people when the key isn’t buyable....

Anyway the problems for the game, should be fixed and you’re right on that. No one ever said something else about that. What I answered to you was about the subject of the comment which is on compensation and « output » of the game, which is not related to your new comment. Don’t come here telling me what to do when your comment is on a totally different point than what you said before. 

Edited by Primo

11 hours ago, Primo said:

There’s no mind game whatsoever, don’t talk about things you don’t understand when you’ve been around since april. The answer I gave had nothing to do with what you’re saying now. The super install also is something unstable but it’s a product that you pay only once. At the moment you can’t buy one because it doesn’t work. So why would we warn people when the key isn’t buyable....

Anyway the problems for the game, should be fixed and you’re right on that. No one ever said something else about that. What I answered to you was about the subject of the comment which is on compensation and « output » of the game, which is not related to your new comment. Don’t come here telling me what to do when your comment is on a totally different point than what you said before. 

I didn’t want to buy super install  i already have but which is not working from last three month . Does it matter here since how long i Am here ???? And i am not telling you do that or that if you read carefully i am just requesting pls resolve issue early because we are spending season playing less and waiting more 

6 hours ago, rahulyadav said:

I didn’t want to buy super install  i already have but which is not working from last three month . Does it matter here since how long i Am here ???? And i am not telling you do that or that if you read carefully i am just requesting pls resolve issue early because we are spending season playing less and waiting more 

The super install key doesn’t work but you’ll benefit it for life as you paid for it. So once it’s repaired it’s alright. No need to warn for that. 

Also yes it does, and next you weren’t like

« please resolve it » you were like « I’m paying so you should find a solution or compensate ». There’s a big difference. I answered to you accordingly.

Also when I say « you can’t buy it » it’s a general term I’m not talking about you specifically. ??‍♂️

Edited by Primo

• May you like