• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE - METRO ROYALE v1.1.0​​​​​​​ [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V1.3]

8,927 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Kienhero131299 said:

Khi nào anh ấy sẽ chỉnh sửa cài đặt trực tiếp @Primo ? 

Direct install will work when we get a new certificate, it’s probably a day or two. ??

12 hours ago, Naio said:

This could be the end of iosgg pubg. To sort this matters Out. Will take event longer as usual, until now! I have lost my confidence using this servers, last season it’s took long waiting,  3weeks to updated and that was only 10min banned, I wonder how long would take to sort the 10years ban out.

sorry that I’ve to say this CZ, you have been the best.  But seen new ban system released, it’s nails and I Hope you will find the way.   

Don’t worry we’ve been updating the hack for a long time we’ll find a solution !

@Primo I lost 4 main accounts for 10 years, unfortunately. So far, we have not got any new information if there is an upcoming update or not?

We hope that we will be informed of all new developments, and I hope that Mr. CZ is aware of this

Thanx

• May you like