• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE - METRO ROYALE v1.1.0​​​​​​​ [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V1.3]

8,927 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Msfr12 said:

I don't know how much you learned about the people's mutual anger, but okay

I know probably better than you, don’t worry about it. Anyway I’m an helper and so I’m here to answer questions. Cz is the only one who can make an actual change, it hasn’t been the case since the beginning and it won’t change as he ‘s alone to work on everything. So if you expect a better treatment of course you’re right, you should get it, but for now it’s all we propose. Either you’re angry or not won’t maie it evolve regardless unfortunately ! ✌?

1 hour ago, Primo said:

I know probably better than you, don’t worry about it. Anyway I’m an helper and so I’m here to answer questions. Cz is the only one who can make an actual change, it hasn’t been the case since the beginning and it won’t change as he ‘s alone to work on everything. So if you expect a better treatment of course you’re right, you should get it, but for now it’s all we propose. Either you’re angry or not won’t maie it evolve regardless unfortunately ! ✌?

But he usually use the term “ we “ which means there is a team working with him and if not he should improve his service by hiring or cooperating with other developers to provide better service and quicker response.  

1 hour ago, Abdlrhman said:

But he usually use the term “ we “ which means there is a team working with him and if not he should improve his service by hiring or cooperating with other developers to provide better service and quicker response.  

I know because we consider ourselves a team! ?

Also the developers are free to postulate and cooperate with us ! Not sure if you know but a dev or hacker can come and help whenever he wants! We just don’t have much candidates unfortunately !

1 hour ago, Primo said:

I know because we consider ourselves a team! ?

Also the developers are free to postulate and cooperate with us ! Not sure if you know but a dev or hacker can come and help whenever he wants! We just don’t have much candidates unfortunately !

Best of luck to you guys and all iosgg community .....we have never got 10yrs ban for almost 6 seasons and even if the hack was detected we were only use to get 10mins ban which is not a big deal  when my other fellows who use other hacks were getting 10 years ban even if their developers release versions very quickly.

and this to me reflects the hard work and the good quality of versions that cz provides even though it takes a-lot of time to be released. 

Unfortunately yesterday and for the very first time and all of sudden cz hack was ban for 10 years when its detected which was really shocking to us and unusual. Tencent obviously enhanced their anti cheat system to the level where it gives 10 yrs ban even for the hack that was having a good quality of ant ban server and since you have direct contact with Admin explain this point to him and I assume that he probably already knows but just to double confirm.

what makes me ask you to inform him this because he used to say 10yers ban comes only from reports not from the version itself but this time even if you make new account and you play one game you will get 10 years. 

Edited by Abdlrhman

36 minutes ago, Abdlrhman said:

Best of luck to you guys and all iosgg community .....we have never got 10yrs ban for almost 6 seasons and even if the hack was detected we were only use to get 10mins ban which is not a big deal  when my other fellows who use other hacks were getting 10 years ban even if their developers release versions very quickly.

and this to me reflects the hard work and the good quality of versions that cz provides even though it takes a-lot of time to be released. 

Unfortunately yesterday and for the very first time and all of sudden cz hack was ban for 10 years when its detected which was really shocking to us and unusual. Tencent obviously enhanced their anti cheat system to the level where it gives 10 yrs ban even for the hack that was having a good quality of ant ban server and since you have direct contact with Admin explain this point to him and I assume that he probably already knows but just to double confirm.

what makes me ask you to inform him this because he used to say 10yers ban comes only from reports not from the version itself but this time even if you make new account and you play one game you will get 10 years. 

Don’t worry, sent him a pm this morning. I’m waiting for some infos, hope he’ll be able to answer. Anyway don’t worry I think he’ll find a solution again. He always did until now so I still got confidence... ?✌?

18 minutes ago, abdulmane said:

thank you for 10years ban on my main account 

Oh Lord! Sorry for your loss. We always encourage players to use « dummy » account/s to use the hack though. ✌?

6 minutes ago, Primo said:

Don’t worry, sent him a pm this morning. I’m waiting for some infos, hope he’ll be able to answer. Anyway don’t worry I think he’ll find a solution again. He always did until now so I still got confidence... ?✌?

Oh Lord! Sorry for your loss. We always encourage players to use « dummy » account/s to use the hack though. ✌?

i always buy for this site but thats the first time i get 10 years .. whats the problem just tell cez whats the problem .. i have alot of information about any hack let him reply me ...

• May you like