• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE - METRO ROYALE v1.1.0​​​​​​​ [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V1.3]

8,927 posts in this topic

On 14/09/2020 at 8:46 AM, rahulyadav said:

@Cz1993 @Primo pls tell us how we install the game using ipa i purchased superinstall because it revoked free and now more than unrevoked it always revoked Unable to install issue 

There’s multiple methods you can find on google, I recommend the one using Appcake personally ?? It’s an app hoster so it’s not a competitor, you can share it freely. ✌?

20 hours ago, rahulyadav said:

@Cz1993 @Primo can anyone tell how i can install this superinstall doesn’t work altstore didnt work than whats the benifit of released update if you still cant play 

Use Appcake method it should work! ✌?

4 hours ago, rahulyadav said:

@Cz1993 @Primo you talk big but output of our paid money is not professional so much delay and after delay provide hack and no way to install paid for super install so that we can play revoke free but it also revoked from more than a month and no compensation every effort from our side no effort from your side we are not wasting whole month subscription for that 

Once again Vip is a membership not a Pubg pass. We warned multiples times that Pubg updates take quite some time and that it might not guarantee a 100% working hack. Unfortunately the update is taking time again.

✌?

5 minutes ago, Primo said:

Yeah, I have a method without computer too if you want. You’ll need Appcake that you probably already know and the ipa file downloaded in Safari. Then go to your files where the ipa will be stored and open it with Appcake. You should be able to figure it out after that. ???

Cool mate....just installed it and played one match....it’s probably detected and needs to be updated once again...there are some issues beside the ban ...crash when you activate magic bullets....it’s a test version anyways and it’s expected to have some issues....hopfully V2 won’t last long. 

• May you like