• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE - METRO ROYALE v1.1.0​​​​​​​ [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V1.3]

8,927 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, 9host said:

@Cz1993 I don’t know how you guys run this forum like we pay for a service which never works, of course as you guys advertise this website is not only for pubg hack but can you tell me any other hack that works as well as all the certificates are revoked. And we are being scammed for something which works once a month for 15 days and 15 days we have to wait for nothing and no update from anyone else other than you.. If you provide some information or compensate in some other way for time we lose would be great too. Thank you.

Bro. this hack work during 6 weeks .

Its apple who make revoked .

he gave you 3 choice to install .

so use ipa. And buy ipa installer . 
He never ask you to use direct install / super install. 

Advertisement too is always revoked .

so stop crying . And go buy ipawind.

22 minutes ago, Drawx501 said:

Bro. this hack work during 6 weeks .

Its apple who make revoked .

he gave you 3 choice to install .

so use ipa. And buy ipa installer . 
He never ask you to use direct install / super install. 

Advertisement too is always revoked .

so stop crying . And go buy ipawind.

Clearly you’re new on this website and hasn’t been here as long as I did.. trust me have been a svip and been here more than you have been. Plus m not dumb that I don’t see their is 3 ways to install. I wrote what I wrote because none of that work and I know how things work.. So maybe you’re the one who’s crying.. Chill bro

• May you like