• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE - METRO ROYALE v1.1.0​​​​​​​ [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V1.3]

8,927 posts in this topic

Just to give my opinion every thing working fine with me the antina ,the magic bulet take time to work u have to activie it many time i didnt get any 10 mint band so far am using method 1           2 ios device reached crown 1 so far

30 minutes ago, Gitano1490 said:

Just to give my opinion every thing working fine with me the antina ,the magic bulet take time to work u have to activie it many time i didnt get any 10 mint band so far am using method 1           2 ios device reached crown 1 so far

can u make new topic with video, “how to use new 2 dev method”.. old video 2 dev method can’t be applied to this version 0.19

2 minutes ago, Yos91 said:

can u make new topic with video, “how to use new 2 dev method”.. old video 2 dev method can’t be applied to this version 0.19

Its the same way dear the only thing that this time you get only the login page just keep it open on the other device 

• May you like