• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE - METRO ROYALE v1.1.0​​​​​​​ [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V1.3]

8,927 posts in this topic

On 23/09/2020 at 9:25 PM, KikiHack said:

@Primo Can you help me with the super installation my account is blocked and it tells me to go to the Administrators but the creator does not answer me, he does not want to help me with that super installation problem

He will help you don’t worry, he just got a lot of Pm but he always answer! ??

On 25/09/2020 at 8:47 AM, Msfr12 said:

Hi, do you mean?  Do you hear  This is the Czech offline sizone band haha what's going on ????

...? ?

On 25/09/2020 at 12:42 PM, ajit said:

@Cz1993@Primo any update about revoked?

Yep don’t worry, certificate always gets updated. ✌?

18 hours ago, maycol02 said:

Hello @Cz1993 @Primo, I apologize for the daring, but in my personal opinion, I think that this site is very good, that it is to be trusted, apart from that I consider that your work is very good, that you do the best that is within your reach to give us the best of you,  but honestly they are failing a lot lately and I think that you as owners and beneficiaries of this wep sites is not a very good boto in favor, look where the month is going, we are almost at the end, and the trick I personally have used  3 times perhaps, a membership that I have bought and has not been taken advantage of, yes ok, I know that it is something that has been warned and that it is our responsibility to buy the membership running the risk that it cannot be taken advantage of, but something certain is, that  That is not good for you either, because, because if the trick continues to fail in such a way, there is a very high probability that they will lose a lot of customers and that the wep site will lose merits after having good recommendations, I know  The best thing is they do not care much about my opinion or my comment, but take it as good advice, if there are many failures so often, customers will get tired of waiting and losing money and that is not convenient for you, because if they lose  client, they lose money and I honestly do not think that interests you, I put myself in your shoes, I know that it is not an easy job to hack, I know, but also understand us as consumers of your product it is a little decesperant no  to be able to enjoy something paid, again apologize for the inconvenience and the daring have a good day.

Don’t worry man you can speak freely, as you are being respectful it’s cool! 
Also we already know everything of that too, we’re very well aware of it, the mood here is pretty much if you like it it’s cool, if not well sorry we do our best. Losing customers or things like that isn’t a problem otherwise we would’ve closed the site a long time ago. Thanks for your concerns tho ! ??

17 hours ago, Haci said:

@Primo @Cz1993 We know it isnt easy to hack but guys atleast keep us updated? Even if it takes 2 weeks just let us know, we will wait. But now it feels like y'all have left us in the middle of the sea and y'all just drove away with the boat...

Sorry, it happens all the time don’t worry ! We never give date because it’s always delayed so in the end giving a time is useless. We give infos when we can, and also when we are sure of it. Sorry for the inconvenience again ! ✌?

@Primo @Cz1993Hey, do you think you can unblock my account to see if I can download the super installation or they are going to have us as assholes all of us who have blocked accounts, we want to have fun, say if they are not going to be a sh!t to no longer pay their system

• May you like