• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

This sucks ?? people who have only paid for one month subscription got the hack and its working for them.. And people like me who bought svip paying 219 usd are still trying all possible way to get client into our device day and night.. Remarkable... I have proofs of telling people about this website and how good it is.. And all my friends who joined who bought one month subscription almost got the client. 
i follow his status everyday... i mean whatever admin says i do... i try downloading between suggested times and all but for what?? 
When it’s never going to work. Dropped him so many msgs. Not even bothered!! Can anyone else help? 

Finally, I’ve downloaded the new version. It is great and no issues. I killed 12 in one area and ended up with 28 kills and didn’t get any banned. Very strong anti-ban. The magic bullet in V 0.17.0 is better than the new one. Overall I enjoyed the new version. 

Thanks a lot Cz ??

7 minutes ago, Jasp3r said:

This sucks ?? people who have only paid for one month subscription got the hack and its working for them.. And people like me who bought svip paying 219 usd are still trying all possible way to get client into our device day and night.. Remarkable... I have proofs of telling people about this website and how good it is.. And all my friends who joined who bought one month subscription almost got the client. 
i follow his status everyday... i mean whatever admin says i do... i try downloading between suggested times and all but for what?? 
When it’s never going to work. Dropped him so many msgs. Not even bothered!! Can anyone else help? 

It shows unable to install after complete downloading??

It happening to me and still happening ???

5 minutes ago, Newbi2 said:

It shows unable to install after complete downloading??

It happening to me and still happening ???

So we both are on same page.. well three of my frnds got thr stuff. And i  still grind my teeths. 

Edited by Jasp3r