• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, kenii89 said:

The korea version is giving me 10 mins ban ??? i will try the global when it expired the key . I have installed it too

2 device or one ? 

13 minutes ago, KAN0 said:

For god’s sake do something about this hack!! ??? the members here are trying for the last two days. Do you think it’s fun to check your device again and again and again for the download?? We always ALWAYS have face this goddamn pandemic whenever you release a hack & every time you come up with an excuse

trust me I have seen many greedy guys but you are on the next level of greediness. & what is the POINT OF PURCHASING super install IF WE CAN’T USE IT?? ???

i know you will again come up with another damn excuse because only that’s what you can do instead of actually fixing this issue.

tell me yourself, have some dignity and tell is this the first time it’s happening? TELL ME!!! ??? NO, IT IS NOT. Trust me I used to respect you a lot but not anymore if you can’t fix this goddamn issue then there is no point in respecting you!! ??????

??????

53 minutes ago, Fuadikooo said:

My brother downloaded and hack works perfect. This is just because of a lot of people trying to download at the same time. 

Noo is not have link. There is just hoaxx new version" is fake, just wat 3 days if new season

4 minutes ago, Blurbluryan said:

@Cz1993 hi can u please help I’ve been download many times when it’s half way thru almost done the download stopped and ask me to re download again 

Stop ask we all lose money... there are no hacks...

40 minutes ago, KAN0 said:

For god’s sake do something about this hack!! ??? the members here are trying for the last two days. Do you think it’s fun to check your device again and again and again for the download?? We always ALWAYS have face this goddamn pandemic whenever you release a hack & every time you come up with an excuse

trust me I have seen many greedy guys but you are on the next level of greediness. & what is the POINT OF PURCHASING super install IF WE CAN’T USE IT?? ???

i know you will again come up with another damn excuse because only that’s what you can do instead of actually fixing this issue.

tell me yourself, have some dignity and tell is this the first time it’s happening? TELL ME!!! ??? NO, IT IS NOT. Trust me I used to respect you a lot but not anymore if you can’t fix this goddamn issue then there is no point in respecting you!! ??????

26 minutes ago, RossoSlims said:

??????

21 minutes ago, Leeberlin said:

After downloaded cannt open App ! 

Ios 12.4 ! 

8 minutes ago, Cosimao said:

Stop ask we all lose money... there are no hacks...

guess what, soon after we managed to download, we'll facing new problem... either app wont open or revoke or detection / 10mins ban, we'll be forced to re-download again and repeat this god-damn cycle.

to whom claim to finish download this new version and its working, can you made video and share to us? im start to doubt its working or exist