• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

Also, I couldn't make it in time for my signature.  I signed in 3 minutes and was hit by an error.  Many people may have been waiting for the download until now.  ..  It seems that more people are playing.  I wonder if the server will get lighter in the next few hours.

Hey my key to super install it’s not work please help me it’s said There is already a user has started to sign with the app, Try again some minutes later.

f*** (inappropriate word)ING TIRED!! waste time waste money.. over 48hour downloading but nothing get.. all FAILED FAILED FAILED.. ??????

3 minutes ago, PhojieAmid said:

f*** (inappropriate word)ING TIRED!! waste time waste money.. over 48hour downloading but nothing get.. all FAILED FAILED FAILED.. ??????

You seem upset. 

1 minute ago, Fakeskill said:

All the time : there is already a user has started 

from xx:00 to xx:30 and nothing change

Same ??

3 minutes ago, Grvda said:

You seem upset. 

before thus downloading was smooth 0.16.5 and 0.17 now 0.18 all downloading failed.. we buy super install key for make easier not harder..

10 minutes ago, Fakeskill said:

All the time : there is already a user has started 

from xx:00 to xx:30 and nothing change

Same here !!!