• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, ElkingAbood said:

We need 0.17.0 version its safe and with aim bot 

No We dont. You need it only. Try to learm how to aim! Its so easy to spot people who use aimbot. 

32 minutes ago, Newbi2 said:

Dear @Cz1993

pubg 0.18.0 released almost a week ago, most of your customers still until this moment not able to download the version

find a solution or reply to pms, stop external links from outer websites to reduce the load on this site at least for 3 hours

NB,,,This week is included in fees customers paid for vip n went just a waste

Version 0.18.0 got released 2-3 days ago kid. Get your facts right. If i was CZ i would ignore all you unappreciated kids who dont have any patience at all. Nothing Wrong with the server, its already a fast server. It took me many hours to install but in the end , it works!

Waiting...!!!

Just now, Pogos said:

Version 0.18.0 got released 2-3 days ago kid. Get your facts right. If i was CZ i would ignore all you unappreciated kids who dont have any patience at all. Nothing Wrong with the server, its already a fast server. It took me many hours to install but in the end , it works!

I don’t have the link to download it..

6 minutes ago, Pogos said:

well, my message was not for u kid,, so ignore it n enjoy your childhood