• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

51 minutes ago, Tungpubg9 said:

Lol what’s your point? Pp have their right to complain because they’ve paid for the service .  And if you’re a Pro why are you here , i**** (inappropriate word) . 

right! I cant enjoy my game when there are many cheaters like You (mabe)!  Lol so whatsup I became a cheater too!

58 minutes ago, kenii89 said:

This guy dont understand why ppl want the cheat hahahha. It seems you only know ppl use cheat bcause they are noob? Lol wtf. More ppl use cheat cause of ppl like you toxic feel pro haha

“more poeple” like who? you? Lol wtf thinking before u type! it seems like your world is too small compare to your head Lol 

1 hour ago, Jay03 said:

keep trying or stop trying don’t complain! cheat is cheat u can’t play with out cheat ? if yes u are just noobs Lol

Keep your mouth shut ?‍♂️ If there is a noob here it must be you dummy ?

8 minutes ago, Jay03 said:

“more poeple” like who? you? Lol wtf thinking before u type! it seems like your world is too small compare to your head Lol 

Oh you got head?? What are you doing here then?? d!CKh3ad

Edited by kenii89

3 minutes ago, Abdlrhman said:

Keep your mouth shut ?‍♂️ If there is a noob here it must be you dummy ?

and please keep your mouth sut asshol! your just noobs shet head!?

Just now, kenii89 said:

Oh you got head?? What are you doing here then?? d*** (inappropriate word)HEAD.! Haha

to became a cheater sherbead!?