• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

Just now, Fabian30 said:

How do I install the game app for k does not let me install it and enter adjustment and nothing comes out to install

Try Tomorrow or the day after. Stop asking the same question please. Server is overloaded too many pp trying to install the game at the moment. 

1 minute ago, Abdlrhman said:

I’m new too can you please teach me how to be patient dady ??.LAMO

Breath through your nose. Forget about Ramadan for a while and have a big glass of whine :)
Sleep at least 8 hours. Then wake up and try again :D

I give you to download the link and it does not let me do anything and to install direct and nothing

2 minutes ago, Grvda said:

Breath through your nose. Forget about Ramadan for a while and have a big glass of whine :)
Sleep at least 8 hours. Then wake up and try again :D

Hilarious ?? Tnx dady 

47 minutes ago, KhaVulture said:

Does it used to be like this before also or is it the first time? I am member here since one wee.

Its always like this and ive been a member for 2 years. Everytime the hack is released or updated. Thousands of people download at the same time. Be patient. I finished the download in 4 hours.

11 minutes ago, tak9215 said:

just wanna know that is cz aware of the problem or what he is doing. Hope he will come out and give us comment on whats happening and what will he do . @Cz1993

He already gave us an answer. “Server is overloaded, try later!” That could be for days till its back to normal