• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Mudassar said:

¿Jailbreak después de la instalación del juego o antes como lo hice después, instalé Choicy pero causó el bloqueo del juego y luego lo eliminó. Después de ese problema de congelación resuelto. 

I had to remove the jailbreak to be able to play, since if I have the jailbreak active it does not allow entering the game, which is choicy? Is it in the appstore or any tweak?

8 minutes ago, demondkiller said:

I had to remove the jailbreak to be able to play, since if I have the jailbreak active it does not allow entering the game, which is choicy? Is it in the appstore or any tweak?

That’s Cydia tweak. Very strange mine behavs different. I had sane issues as you but without jailbreak and once I jail broken it, freezing is sorted. It still crashes if I try to get into manual codes 2nd time. I must say that ipa is buggy need to be sorted ASAP. @Cz1993

10 minutes ago, Mudassar said:

Esa es la modificación de Cydia. El mío muy extraño se comporta diferente. Tuve problemas como tú, pero sin jailbreak y una vez que lo rompí, el congelamiento está ordenado. Todavía se bloquea si intento ingresar a los códigos manuales por segunda vez. Debo decir que ipa es defectuoso, hay que ordenarlo lo antes posible. @ Cz1993

What configuration did you do to solve the freezing problem?