• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

the ipa file has enough errors, when minimizing the game it freezes, when receiving a notification the game freezes, the menu of codes does not work (magic bullet, antenna, color), now doesn't work on jailbroken devices, to solve the errors, it is not a good experience for the user that it's paying.

Edited by demondkiller

3 minutes ago, demondkiller said:

the ipa file has enough errors, when minimizing the game it freezes, when receiving a notification the game freezes, the menu of codes does not work (magic bullet, antenna, color), now doesn't work on jailbroken devices, to solve the errors, it is not a good experience for the user that it's paying.

Mine was freezing same issue what I did to cure it was jail broke my device(no tweaks). Now freezing issue is finished, but other bugs still exist as you mentioned above. 

1 hour ago, deanfirst said:

if you actived via super install you can not use the same code active direct install, vice versa

Me too I have same problem but @Cz1993do not answer 

4 minutes ago, Mudassar said:

Mine was freezing same issue what I did to cure it was jail broke my device(no tweaks). Now freezing issue is finished, but other bugs still exist as you mentioned above. 

I still have a freezing problem, despite jailbreaking my device

Just now, demondkiller said:

I still have a freezing problem, despite jailbreaking my device

Did u jailbreak after install of game or before as I did after, installed choicy but it caused game crash and then deleted it. After that freezing issue solved.