• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

40 minutes ago, tak9215 said:

The app revokes and when I download the hack again, it said that my device was not activated. When I go and want to pick up a new license, it say my discount code already been used and I cannot get a new code. Re-installed for few times and still the system didn't recognise my device for the hack. Please give me a new coupon code to get the activation code again. @Cz1993

if you actived via super install you can not use the same code active direct install, vice versa

Just now, deanfirst said:

if you actived via super install you can not use the same code active direct install, vice versa

i know that. But the app revoked and when I download the hack again, the system don't recognise me and need me to enter code again. When I enter the old code it said device not activated. Thats why I want a new code from CZ so I can activate my game again. @Cz1993

4 minutes ago, tak9215 said:

i know that. But the app revoked and when I download the hack again, the system don't recognise me and need me to enter code again. When I enter the old code it said device not activated. Thats why I want a new code from CZ so I can activate my game again. @Cz1993

you need to send him a message, he will send you a new code. he'd not answer here in this topic.