• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Emetawaji said:

ما فمتها

I found a way to escape for 10 minutes.?

Edited by Pechnoi

3 hours ago, Pechnoi said:

I'm thinking of ways to prevent getting banned for 10 minutes, follow Method 3 (2 iOS devices).

1. Open the pubg on a clear phone, start a classic match, then kill the pubg game in multitask immediately

2. Now both devices enter the game and it will display a reconnect popup.

3. Clear the phone before entering the competition when it starts to load, wait 3 seconds, then the iOSGG phone hacked into the competition

****4. Now on a clear phone it will show the connection, not a popup, which is stable. Do not touch and keep the screen always. ********

5. For phones that hacked iOSGG will come out and will display a popup for us to press into the game.

6. After that, play until the end of the game, IOSGG can continue to play, when he enters the game, fold the game screen to the hack call page for 15-20 seconds, then press into the game to continue playing ?

****** Not playing real code ******

*** ^ Currently playing, waiting for v3 ^ ***

On 31/05/2020 at 7:01 AM, jeckie87 said:

Ok.. im sorry.. maybe i should tag somebody else.. it is ok i’m still cool while waiting n not cursing because im still cant use this hack since v2.. i just ask him nicely to released the v3 ASAP.. i will just wait then.. ty

No don’t worry it’s ok, he just got a lot of work, Pms and tags. Just make it when it’s needed. ??

3 minutes ago, Primo said:

No don’t worry it’s ok, he just got a lot of work, Pms and tags. Just make it when it’s needed. ??

Soon v3 or not? How many days left?