• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, waelll said:

I have a suggestion for the developer to use the copy development

@Cz1993

First of all, the hacked version of pubg is great compared to copying other sites, but it needs some additions to be a great copy

We will not talk about safety because you know me how to put the appropriate copies ..

The important thing is, I tried a copy of a young Shotter and a Chinese version of the Secretariat, our version is nice, but if we add some modifications to it like ...

Firstly

Know the locations of the tools that we need in the game, such as the presence signs of treatment, armor, helmet, weapon, in addition to the location of the airdrop and its weapon.

Secondly

Seeing enemies behind the wall without penetrating the bullet in the sense of setting up a system like the radar but in another way like putting a skeleton or physical lines for those who hide behind the walls or who are with me in the same house and seeing them simply and knowing their movements.

Third

The advantage of knowing the presence of vehicles alike to avoid adultery and the like by marking vehicles that are about 400 meters away from us

Fourthly

It is very important if we put information on the enemies we face, such as the amount of blood remaining from it, the type of weapon, and more importantly, the solution to the problem of herbal dress whereby in our current version, any enemy who wears this type cannot see or locate it.

Fifthly

Setting alerts in the event that the enemy approaches a distance of not less than 200 m, whether from the front or the back, because there are positions that put the player in a critical position in the event he addresses those in front of him and does not know with focus who is behind him.

Sixthly

Hold on to the magic bullet

And adding a single shot, this I found it in one of the hacked versions, and safe conditions must be put in place to use it so that the account is not exposed to the item

Seven

More importantly, finding a way from my opinion will be a distinct addition, which is playing in a specific way, which is by using one mobile or one device and dispensing with the two devices without using the docking system, and if it is necessary, the docking is required before the plane takes off

This is what I have now ..

Greetings to all

Haha.. seriously.. u want this hack same like (SharpShooter official) PUBG hack site? ???

10 minutes ago, jeckie87 said:

هاها .. بجدية .. هل تريد هذا الاختراق مثل (موقع SharpShooter) PUBG الإختراق؟ ???

I don’t know what is funny, the development is important. I don’t say we want like Sharp Shot. I want our penetration to be lacking, so we know that our magic bullet is a distinct addition, but there is no objection to increasing the features.

3 hours ago, waelll said:

我建议开发人员使用复制开发

@ Cz1993

首先,与复制其他站点相比,pubg的被黑客攻击的版本很棒,但是它需要一些补充才能成为出色的副本

我们不会谈论安全性,因为您知道我如何放置适当的副本..

重要的是,我尝试了一份年轻的Shotter和秘书处的中文版本的副本,我们的版本很好,但是如果我们对其进行一些修改,例如...

首先

除了空投及其武器的位置以外,还知道我们在游戏中需要使用的工具的位置,例如治疗迹象,盔甲,头盔,武器的存在。

其次

在建立像雷达这样的系统的意义上,看到墙壁后面的敌人而没有穿透子弹,但是以另一种方式,例如为那些躲在墙壁后面或与我在同一屋子里的人放置骨架或物理线,并看到它们简单地了解他们的动作。

第三

通过标记距我们约400米的车辆来了解车辆的存在以避免通奸等优点

第四

重要的是,如果我们向面对的敌人提供信息,例如残留的血量,武器的类型,更重要的是,解决草药问题的方法,在当前版本中,任何敌人佩戴此类型无法看到或找到它。

第五

如果敌人从前方或后方接近不少于200 m的距离,则设置警报,因为在某些情况下,如果玩家向前方的敌人靠近并做出反应,则会使玩家处于关键位置不知道谁在他身后。

第六

坚持魔术子弹

然后添加一个镜头,这是我在一种被黑客入侵的版本中发现的,并且必须设置安全的条件才能使用它,以使帐户不会暴露于该物品中

七

更重要的是,从我看来,找到一种方法是一种独特的添加,它以一种特定的方式进行播放,即使用一个移动设备或一个设备并在不使用对接系统的情况下放弃这两个设备,如果有必要,飞机起飞前需要对接

这就是我现在所拥有的..

祝福大家

First, make safety 100%. The rest is empty talk