• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, dledla said:

اكل خرة انت و سيدك يا ابن المتعة 

‏كس أمك على كس أم عمر ابن الخطاب. ‏يا ابن ال سكس محارم. ‏ابن القحبة سن ‏ابن زينة. ‏ ‏من سؤالكم أن يكون بيهم اليهود

4 hours ago, Saif3N said:

I played two days with v2 and waited five days to download, what about the next version, do i wait a week and i play two days and a new update coming!! :(

Yes

34 minutes ago, Haider123456789 said:

‏كس أمك على كس أم عمر ابن الخطاب. ‏يا ابن ال سكس محارم. ‏ابن القحبة سن ‏ابن زينة. ‏ ‏من سؤالكم أن يكون بيهم اليهود

يا ولد المتمتعه الحق على خواتك متمتعات عند الملا ولك يا مشرك يعني فوق انك مشرك وكافر خنيث وديوث لعنة الله عليك خواتك يتشرمطن في كربلا متعه على ٢٠٠ تومان ايراني كس خواتك قحاب شراميط ولك نجناكم في سبايكر شقيناكم شق يا روافض هالمرة سماح المرة الثانيه اعلق كس امك على اكبر شبة بالشارع يا ديوث يا رافضي 

Bro you should make the pubg free with no code because we buy cods and we don’t use it just few time a month the reason because the game you guys updated it and after 4 days everyone get band 10 minutes and up and we keep waiting for v3 I think you need to hire someone to help you with the development.

thank you