• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

I get one of my best account  band for 10 years. And the other one for 1 week WTF.   ( there are so many hackers in the game and it seems non of them get band. ( were the only site that gets band and we pay good money. It’s not like it’s for free.) 

I will be very honest with everyone. If I know a different hack website I will take my money and go there. Because I’m sick and tired of this BullS***t website.  ( the Admin doesn’t even come out and say sorry guys were work to fix it and we will take few days to fix or something. 
he never says anything and doesn’t even reply to his Email. Because he doesn’t give a F about us.  

أحصل على واحدة من أفضل حساباتي لمدة 10 سنوات.  والآخر لمدة أسبوع WTF.  (هناك الكثير من المتسللين في اللعبة ، ويبدو أنهم ليسوا منهم يحصلون على الفرقة. (كان الموقع الوحيد الذي يحصل على الفرقة ونحن ندفع أموالًا جيدة. ليس الأمر مجانيًا.)

سأكون صادقا جدا مع الجميع.  إذا كنت أعرف موقعًا مختلفًا للاختراق ، فسأخذ أموالي وأذهب إلى هناك.  لأنني سئمت وتعبت من موقع بولز الإلكتروني هذا.  (لا يخرج المشرف ويقول حتى آسف أن الرجال كانوا يعملون لإصلاحه وسنستغرق بضعة أيام لإصلاحه أو شيء ما.
  لم يقل شيئًا أبدًا ولم يرد حتى على بريده الإلكتروني.  لأنه لا يعطينا معلومات عنا.

IosGG is bull.....t i dont pay anymore this f*** (inappropriate word)ing hack

if some one know a hack that is working without ban please tell me guys thank u

39 minutes ago, Haider123456789 said:

I get one of my best account  band for 10 years. And the other one for 1 week WTF.   ( there are so many hackers in the game and it seems non of them get band. ( were the only site that gets band and we pay good money. It’s not like it’s for free.) 

I will be very honest with everyone. If I know a different hack website I will take my money and go there. Because I’m sick and tired of this BullS***t website.  ( the Admin doesn’t even come out and say sorry guys were work to fix it and we will take few days to fix or something. 
he never says anything and doesn’t even reply to his Email. Because he doesn’t give a F about us.  

We are not responsible for any bans, please consider before buying vip.

IF YOU DONT WANT BANNED JUST DONT USE THE HACKS!

(Do not buy VIPs for only one game)

20 minutes ago, Jazzielgc said:

IosGG is bull.....t i dont pay anymore this f*** (inappropriate word)ing hack

if some one know a hack that is working without ban please tell me guys thank u

We are not responsible for any bans, please consider before buying vip.

IF YOU DONT WANT BANNED JUST DONT USE THE HACKS!

(Do not buy VIPs for only one game)