• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, bluestack said:

This piece of sh!t is unable to be used for almost a month

who is still saying "give him time" or something like that, tell me and I will yelling at your face that you're a dumb a** (inappropriate word)

for the whole team and admin who created this, they do have my respect but they should close the service if they can't get it worked. You cannot just trying and testing but still collecting money from dumb asses. You can't sell what you literally don't have

waste time and money here. I will ask Paypal to reverse the payment if they can

I agree

2 hours ago, Bestsarttra said:

ทำตามวิธีที่ฉันเล่นได้ไม่แบนเลยถ้าเพิ่งโดนแบนเมื่อวานนี้อาจเป็นเพราะเขาต้องทำบายพาสใหม่อ่ะครับ

วิธีไหนหรอครับบอกหน่อย

11 hours ago, Cz1993 said:

We are working on V3 dont play with main account if V2 its not safe.

Juz play on my second acc now.. main acc got banned 2 times..

11 hours ago, minhnhat1997 said:

We haven't even downloaded the V2 version yet.

I dawnload it and try it 3 days u lucky bro haven’t dawnload goood for you

4 hours ago, bluestack said:

This piece of sh!t is unable to be used for almost a month

who is still saying "give him time" or something like that, tell me and I will yelling at your face that you're a dumb a** (inappropriate word)

for the whole team and admin who created this, they do have my respect but they should close the service if they can't get it worked. You cannot just trying and testing but still collecting money from dumb asses. You can't sell what you literally don't have

waste time and money here. I will ask Paypal to reverse the payment if they can

Hahaha calm dawn you are crying only for 35 dollar brother don’t cry we pay to of this is detected so wat he doo not his fault just relax. He’s. alone doing all this he don’t want to  that u guys just got ban bro

4 hours ago, Naif970 said:

I got band for 1 week ? I’m not going to renew my account, this hack was good before but these days baaaaad 

Band ? ?