• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Mesh3lxGh said:

good to hear that you successfully install the version. did you get it from sign.sh or from my server?

anyway i am working on new version and it will be release very soon " DLG only no slider" without any anti-ban system to avoid 10min ban. there will be a risk for 10 years ban from player report so you have to use the code safe.

Why Cz doesn't fix  Other servers, but the worldwide version is fixed.

On 5/20/2020 at 10:00 PM, Ahmed1412 said:

قل خير او كل تبن يالرجعي المتخلف 

رجعي ????

كل زق بس يا سلوقي ماتعرف للهاكات لا تشترق

6 hours ago, Mesh3lxGh said:

I edited the version and it's under testing.

@Cz1993is using "emulator system" for this version and it's easy for anti-cheat system to detected. No body can use  "igameguardian" codes with ios directly.

i just analysed the dylib files and the one who codded is junior

I checked the directories of current ipa, tencent is regulating their anti cheating files. And current anti cheating system they are checking loop holes within the ipa and compare the original code. That's why we got cracked version ban. 

10 minutes BAN9 kill 15 minutes play using antenna and magic on KRJP Squad.  Next was KRJP solo 18 kill antenna use no BAN 22 minutes.  Mostly against the player.  Report whether Magic is detected for 10 minutes after becoming BAN?