• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Haru3475 said:

Is it all?  If so, the number of BAN writers should increase, but this is not the case.  In the news, I also implemented a BAN that is detected that cannot be completely prevented.  There will also be reports.  There were many people who were playing with the official version of PUBG and were having trouble with the wrong BAN.  Please do not continue playing immediately after becoming a BAN.

Me Violating of User agreement - My feiend modifyng Game data - other friend use of 3 Party app

Please Recheck - Low or high Tier Ban 

Ipa is Not Safe at all 

2 minutes ago, Aka69 said:

Me Violating of User agreement - My feiend modifyng Game data - other friend use of 3 Party app

Ipa is Not Safe at all 

Was it downloaded via Super Install or Direct Install?  Or the IPA distributed the other day?

2 minutes ago, Haru3475 said:

Was it downloaded via Super Install or Direct Install?  Or the IPA distributed the other day?

I use super install - Install the Game 2 days ago and all was Fine since now ...

39 minutes ago, TamemAl18 said:

عندك متجر زي الخلق الي عندي اخنث من هذا بس سكرو الشهاده كلمته ويقلي خلص الاشتراك ابي اشترك بمتجر يكون فيه مطور يتعب ع شغله اذا عندك بس ارسل اليوزر حق التلفرام واكلمك فيه

وصارله سيزونين وما يحدث الهاك وكلهم باند ابي هاك زي الخلق ولو غالي ما عندي مشكله 

plus-ksa

1 minute ago, Strawberryblond said:

I can’t even install the game and you guys complain about ban. Don’t use magic bullet you bot. 

We have a feuter for use ... Hack only for Antenna ? Lol - i belive in CZ but he Must do a good work / and also no Customer Support / People get angry 

6 minutes ago, Aka69 said:

Ipa is Not Safe at all 

I often see it on Twitter.  It's also a system where friends of the same party become bans when friends use hack, but it is not 100% detected.  I use hack only in squad, but other members have never been BAN.  Did you use it and other members became BAN?