• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, MeepoPro said:

The admin doesn't care. He's thinking. Let people download the game as they want. But it can't make a normal installation. People have a VIP subscription, but they can't play for 6 days. And the subscription is still going. Admin hear us already and do everything normally. So we can download it. I always cancel the download by 80%. Almost downloaded and canceled. That kind of nonsense

Its not only that, this is pure trash and there are millions of problems with this hack , first of all it doesnt download and it keeps crashing after five hours of downloading and the hack gives ban every match. My question is why is this content paid u can get the same hack for free with the same sh!t and gives ban. It completely waste of money im not buying sh!t anymore from this guy i have bought two vip sub and the super instal sh!t for nothing and im done. 

51 minutes ago, zfantokh said:

الوضع زق بشكل ما تتصوره مع هالواطي الي انكبت عليه العالم تشترك بعد فشل المطورين حقين المتاجر العربيه في تطوير وتحديث الهاك حقهم. 

الخول السكير هذا سحب من الفلوس شي ما تخيله لذلك هو مشغول في سمرته وعد فلوسه وماهو ملتفت لكم الا اذا صرف الفلوس هالخنيث

عندك متجر زي الخلق الي عندي اخنث من هذا بس سكرو الشهاده كلمته ويقلي خلص الاشتراك ابي اشترك بمتجر يكون فيه مطور يتعب ع شغله اذا عندك بس ارسل اليوزر حق التلفرام واكلمك فيه

وصارله سيزونين وما يحدث الهاك وكلهم باند ابي هاك زي الخلق ولو غالي ما عندي مشكله 

Edited by TamemAl18

10 hours ago, Naio said:

Did u clear ur safari history, cach on every attempt? For super install? 

Yes and reseted the network setting but it shows unable to install 

9 minutes ago, TamemAl18 said:

Its not only that, this is pure trash and there are millions of problems with this hack , first of all it doesnt download and it keeps crashing after five hours of downloading and the hack gives ban every match. My question is why is this content paid u can get the same hack for free with the same sh!t and gives ban. It completely waste of money im not buying sh!t anymore from this guy i have bought two vip sub and the super instal sh!t for nothing and im done. 

Where is the free version then?

2 minutes ago, Haci said:

Where is the free version then?

Go look in telegram there is plenty of them and work for couple days and then gets ban like this sh!t .

Edited by TamemAl18

8 minutes ago, TamemAl18 said:

what are you saying is absolutely not true , there is a reason why developer have made the downloading method in such way, he has the only IPA that couldn't be stolen from anyone. this guy trying to control the number of people who are downloading the file to avoid any failure in the system. if you have been playing in peace and because you got ban and now you are complaining well this hack isnt for your then 

Try to respect 1 person who is facing a whole team   

11 minutes ago, TamemAl18 said:

What are you going to do? What cheat will you play with ? Cheats like as more there on iOS normal. Admin cz1993 he can do everything normally, just probably does not want to or have any problems. Just a VIP subscription it goes to many people. And they can't even download the game yet. The admin probably doesn't care about people and their problems. He doesn't even answer anyone. Maybe he's ashamed or just doesn't want to. So he's silent