• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Ruth1ess78 said:

There is a server issue when you try to download using super instal. Check it please, it says that could not connect to the sever. And when you click on super download link it moves you to the German website with servers that you can purchase. 

Yes i had EXACTLY the same issue. 

Super Install cannot work. Profile downloaded, cannot connect back to server. 

@cz1993 you got to fix this. 

Guys I’ve seen this version stolen by some people selling the version in telegram. What I was so surprised about they have direct link you can download the version with no revokes or any issues. They put their logo on the top of iosgg logo. I don’t understand why the links here are piece of shít ! ? 

If you agree or disagree that doesn’t matter at all. A lot of vip members still trying to download the version here not for hours for days! 

Edited by Talal0707

@Cz1993

Is it possible to wait for the first half an hour of each hour and then go in and we could not download that I am very sad this is completely inconceivable

what is happening

We take precedence over downloading, I am very, very sad

@Cz1993

4 minutes ago, Talal0707 said:

Guys I’ve seen this version stolen by some people selling the version in telegram. What I was so surprised about they have direct link you can download the version with no revokes or any issues. They put their logo on the top of iosgg logo. I don’t understand why the links here are piece of shít ! ? 

If you agree or disagree that doesn’t matter at all. A lot of vip members still trying to download the version here not for hours for days! 

You mean pmc? ?