• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Jeny2542 said:

I got 7 days ban, with magic bullet, is not safe I thing.

me too!!!

@Cz1993 Are you kidding me? Many of my friends use the service they receive from different places. I got cancer in a week. You are still selling new VIP services to people, I wonder what you offer these people. Lock the problem and fix this error until you do this. I have not seen anything like this. Our time, psychology and money are gone.

I kept myself difficult not to write these. It's been a week. It's sad for us. Pity ?

people are trying to overcome problems like jokes. What did we pay for, brother???

We are trying to fix the error.

Edited by pasha46

1 minute ago, pasha46 said:

@Cz1993 Are you kidding me? Many of my friends use the service they receive from different places. I got cancer in a week. You are still selling new VIP services to people, I wonder what you offer these people. Lock the problem and fix this error until you do this. I have not seen anything like this. Our time, psychology and money are gone.

I kept myself difficult not to write these. It's been a week. It's sad for us. Pity ?

people are trying to overcome problems like jokes. What did we pay for, brother???

Man, do u know any other websites with hack for pubg? 

2 minutes ago, pasha46 said:

Can you tell me where is your friend got there service