• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Shahfaisal01 said:

Acabo de descargar el juego a través de Safari en iPad. Y cárguelo en istorebox y lo instaló. Pero esta versión ha sido detectada. Acabo de recibir la prohibición por 10 minutos. Obtuve la prohibición de la versión crackeada 

method 3 is the safest, 2 devices IOS 

Hello everyone 

1. Download ipa via safari

2. Load it to istorebox 

3. Install it

Note: I got banned after two games. " please download the game from app store and you have been banned because of cracked version" 

This was ban msg ?

30 minutes ago, Mesh3lxGh said:

oh man, sorry but my mined is locked right now and i am so tiered to think about another way. just install it with cydia impactor same as many people did. 

Bro I got the error through cydia   Log in time password all I watch on video same but the error is.   File installer cpp71  what- assist 

2 minutes ago, Shahfaisal01 said:

I just downloaded the game via safari in iPad. And load it to istorebox and installed it. But this version has been detected. I just got ban for 10 mints. I got ban for cracked version 

We were left without a game)))))))

1 minute ago, KingBeast333 said:

Bro I got the error through cydia   Log in time password all I watch on video same but the error is.   File installer cpp71  what- assist 

same error occurred after dragging the ipa file to the Cydia impactor. 

2 minutes ago, KingBeast333 said:

Hello everyone 

1. Download ipa via safari

2. Load it to istorebox 

3. Install it

Note: I got banned after two games. " please download the game from app store and you have been banned because of cracked version" 

This was ban msg ?

1 minute ago, KingBeast333 said:

cpp71 error, easy just open the IPA file using 7-zip then upload a new info.plist file.

It is better to wait until a normal cheat comes out. Better do Vietnam and Taiwan. There after all protection of the game is much weaker than on global. For now, let people play on other versions, and let global do it