• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Mesh3lxGh said:

i did not get what you mean :( please be clear.

You are welcome :)

Brother I mean I have to connect my iPad first to the laptop then use the cydia impector right  it’s okay I connect my iPad through 3utools right bcuz on iTunes ur software got update I don’t want to update that’s wat I mean

On 22.5.2020 at 1:06 PM, dcytnet said:

CZ1993 where are uuu? Can u Fixed it or no ? say something??? the Hack doenst work from 1 week Ago. belive me i cant be more patient 

3 minutes ago, Jaygt said:

Google instructions with old version xcode, the new one look totally different 

can i know you xcode version? please be  a quick becouse i am here since 8 hours answering questions and my mind is almost locked

i am happy to let many people succeed install. wish you best guys with quarantine

3 minutes ago, KingBeast333 said:

Brother I mean I have to connect my iPad first to the laptop then use the cydia impector right  it’s okay I connect my iPad through 3utools right bcuz on iTunes ur software got update I don’t want to update that’s wat I mean

to be safe just update iTunes and install it through cydia impactor.

Just now, Mesh3lxGh said:

to be safe just update iTunes and install it through cydia impactor.

iTunes is scary man  and I don’t want my iPad to update software bro that wat I want to know