• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

38 minutes ago, Grvda said:

Don’t expect the hack to work when he can’t even manage a website and a file share. 

The hack works. Many of us playing with it correctly and no ban. Use it properly . If you dont know how to use it then stop hacking. Im playing with it and no ban. 

Just now, kenii89 said:

The hack works. Many of us playing with it correctly and no ban. Use it properly . If you dont know how to use it then stop hacking. Im playing with it and no ban. 

Well I know how to use it. But not much we can do when the admins can’t provide a working Download. If you say the signing and download is working now. Your full of sh!t. Worked before. But not now   

3 minutes ago, kenii89 said:

Stop saying sh!t bro, if u got ban cause you dont know how to use it properly im playing with it no ban. Go clean your phone and got method 3. Stop complaining when the fault is yours

!! ANTI BAN !!

METHOD 1 (2 iOS DEVICE) (SAFE)

^
^
just stfu

On 5/23/2020 at 7:10 AM, evilution20 said:

Super install is overloaded

why don’t you upload into Tencent Cloud or Mega, for us to sign it ourselves?

i got it as ipa if you want it contact me in telegram @NE_GM

Edited by sub058

For all non jb and jb device who wants the ipa just pm me on telegram:@keniipato just make sure clean youre device first i recommend to restore you device. I will sending the ipa in mega link for 1 hour only . Tools need. Non jb-(mega-Advertisement+ or anything to install ipa. JB device ( appcake/Advertisement+ and mega install flyjb and choicy from cydia. 

3 minutes ago, bearofkingz said:

!! ANTI BAN !!

METHOD 1 (2 iOS DEVICE) (SAFE)

^
^
just stfu

You dont know how to use it bro. Stop hacking . You just complaining . Im playing with it on jb device and method 3 no ban as well so whos the one whoe need to shut up instead. Neard