• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

Guy's i hope u are fine , please if someone can help me with the problem that I have reply to me, 

When I tried hardly to download the game from the super install and when the download complete I try to open the game it says to me (enable to install please try later)  I always waiting and I see the game downloaded completely, what is the problem? I repeated three time and it's same problem 

Please help I want to know the problem is it from me or from the link error or certification?? 

@Cz1993

Edited by basool11
Add the administration

Just now, Haru3475 said:

Introducing the iOSGG App Pro [Install your favorite apps or games directly through the links]

Please check this topic.  Does it lead to some problem solving?

It does.

9 minutes ago, Mesh3lxGh said:

no need. just delete the IOSGG certificate from IPA file then install it normally to your phone.

any apple ID have 7 days temporary certificate. ( use cydia impact , Youtube will be helpfull)

check Youtube " how to resign 

Bro we are not developers and we are not fast like u. I downloaded the ipa in windows pc. Now I don’t know ho to install it in my non jailbreak iPad Pro 11. Is it possible for you to guide me. I checked YouTube but I didn’t find anything. Thanks

3 hours ago, Mzout said:

اخوي تلعب بالجواليين كلهم ابل او اندرويد ؟ لاني لعبت حاولي عشرين قيم اموري تمام

اي والله جوالين ابل و نفس الطريقه اللي شارحها. ?

2 minutes ago, Shahfaisal01 said:

Bro we are not developers and we are not fast like u. I downloaded the ipa in windows pc. Now I don’t know ho to install it in my non jailbreak iPad Pro 11. Is it possible for you to guide me. I checked YouTube but I didn’t find anything. Thanks

use appcake or io5g0dstsapp+

Edited by Krueger

2 minutes ago, Shahfaisal01 said:

use a tool like ( cydia impactor ) it can be download into windows.

Don't forget to remove IOSGG certificate.

Just now, Krueger said:

use appcake or Advertisementsapp+

I have appcake in iPad but for that do I need to download the ipa in iPad ???