• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Mesh3lxGh said:

You can easily download IPA file form below link.

Note: it has been registered by IOSGG certificate , you have to remove the old certificate then install it via cydia impactor

remove $

https$://$ioshack.$vip/games/svip/PUBG/Global0.18.0_Menu_v2.$ipa

Can I use the iOSGG GO PRO app to automatically convert and download IPA without a PC?  I haven't done it yet, but I think I've seen such an explanation.

2 minutes ago, Jaygt said:

FILE NOT FOUND,

and also how to get signing certificate and provisioning profile?

link is working well,

you have to use resing method.

i recommend Mac

Just now, Haru3475 said:

Can I use the iOSGG GO PRO app to automatically convert and download IPA without a PC?  I haven't done it yet, but I think I've seen such an explanation.

i didn't check the app yet, but if there is any resign function i think it would work.

5 hours ago, Floki92933 said:

Bro u need to fix this super install , now I’m really full , one time the server say error 502 and 522 , than I do the singing in and at 40% of download the application say unable to install pubg mobile global version 2 . U want To do something or not ?? @Cz1993

4 minutes ago, Mesh3lxGh said:

link is working well,

you have to use resing method.

i recommend Mac

Link. not working,

i using mac and xcode installed already

Just now, Floki92933 said:

Bro u need to fix this super install , now I’m really full , one time the server say error 502 and 522 , than I do the singing in and at 40% of download the application say unable to install pubg mobile global version 2 . U want To do something or not ?? @Cz1993

Hope today, it doesn't depend on us, because we all (like tweakbox, appcake etc.) bought the shared certificate from the person who sold this. 

what he is trying to say is that super installer certificate has been revoked so you won’t be able to use super installer to install any games at the moment. Even if your able to download the sources to install it you’ll need a certificate in which he need to buy.