• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, KingBeast333 said:

JUST CLICK ON SUPER INSTALL AMD WE DONT HAVE OUT OWN Certificates it’s just start normalcy focus on this super install we Don’t have our own certification JUST look at this problem that’s why we can’t download sometimes it’s stuck on 10 % and 20 or 50% okay so please just check this this out problem wat kind of servers u have bro you just came here don’t even listen to us u have to plz now I got screen pop up and super install (PUBG GLOBLE V2 can’t be downloaded at this time )  out own certification is not coming with super install just loook

same here 

2 minutes ago, Xspecial said:

Every time I am trying to download the new version I get an error. Super Install doesn’t work at all... it either gives me 520 error or status “You need a key? cancel done”

Also, I have tried to install the ipa from direct install and I downloaded it but then at the end a message pops up and it says “unable to download”

@Cz1993 please help. I have been trying from yesterday many times...

Direct installation has not been opened yet.

15 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

جرب الآن

There is no installation Logo (unable to download) appears

Just now, Xspecial said:

So nothing works...

Bro superinstall is working I’m downloading let’s see it complete sometime it stuck on 10 or 20 % and again installing 

Now i will enable the super install signing and downloading timer.

so from xx:00 to xx:29 of every hours can signing the app and after from xx:30 to xx:59 the signing process will be stopped for letting people downlod and install with full speed.

2 minutes ago, Xspecial said:

So nothing works...

I did not say such a thing. Currently, only direct download is not enabled, awaiting certificate.