• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

Hope today, it doesn't depend on us, because we all (like tweakbox, appcake etc.) bought the shared certificate from the person who sold this.

Can you remove the direct download links that don't work?

It causes confusion by mistake.

15 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

Hope today, it doesn't depend on us, because we all (like tweakbox, appcake etc.) bought the shared certificate from the person who sold this.

JUST CLICK ON SUPER INSTALL AMD WE DONT HAVE OUT OWN Certificates it’s just start normalcy focus on this super install we Don’t have our own certification JUST look at this problem that’s why we can’t download sometimes it’s stuck on 10 % and 20 or 50% okay so please just check this this out problem wat kind of servers u have bro you just came here don’t even listen to us u have to plz now I got screen pop up and super install (PUBG GLOBLE V2 can’t be downloaded at this time )  out own certification is not coming with super install just  loook that’s why we can’t dawnload it’s stuck on 10 % every time and the message pops up 

Edited by KingBeast333

22 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

Direct install is revoked again and we are waiting new certificate for fix it.

before someone is attacking our super install servers that why caused many problems and lags.

at the moment its solved and working.

Was trying play games like normal with the login and stuff via the IOSGG with page and it jump to a page where it said my account is not activated or your device it’s not linked with this account. Please help 

does this have anything to do with the server getting attack or is there something I can do to fix this

25 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

Direct install is revoked again and we are waiting new certificate for fix it.

before someone is attacking our super install servers that why caused many problems and lags.

at the moment its solved and working.

SuperInstall needs to install only on **:00~**:30 ...bro?

JUST CLICK ON SUPER INSTALL AMD WE DONT HAVE OUT OWN Certificates it’s just start normalcy focus on this super install we Don’t have our own certification JUST look at this problem that’s why we can’t download sometimes it’s stuck on 10 % and 20 or 50% okay so please just check this this out problem wat kind of servers u have bro you just came here don’t even listen to us u have to plz now I got screen pop up and super install (PUBG GLOBLE V2 can’t be downloaded at this time )  out own certification is not coming with super install just loook