• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

Hey guys...why when i tried to download iosgg use super install is shown pubg mobile? Is not iosgg app hack..?!

3 minutes ago, Akarior said:

Hey guys...why when i tried to download iosgg use super install is shown pubg mobile? Is not iosgg app hack..?!

Still not updated... maybe in 5/6 days we can start to use one more time cheats... in the same times the vip status of someone’s end, and we of course not renew the vip anymore 

5 hours ago, bluestack said:

Мы все понимаем, что взлом небезопасен, его нужно обходить и поддерживать все время. Мы это понимаем.

Но скажите, если они не могли предоставить услугу, почему они даже взимали плату за нее?

Проблема запрета, проблема загрузки, проблема сервера, проблема сбоя, что угодно

В течение 30 дней, количество дней мы можем играть, что даже меньше, чем 10. Мы тратим здесь деньги и время впустую

Edited by Gor122
You hear the petty bastard. say Thank you for giving KZ the opportunity to play with cheats! for such a cheap amount! for example, you will be humiliated in the game again and again! ungrateful

8 minutes ago, Akarior said:

Wiat for update to be uploaded. It's still in resigning stage. 

On ٢٠‏/٢‏/٢٠٢٠ at 2:19 AM, Cz1993 said:
Topic Unlocked.

Thank you