• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

49 minutes ago, Jasp3r said:

I feel pity for you guys... But hear me out once!! 

We are trying to manipulate a Multi Billionaire company... They have invested heck lot of money to built super strong anti cheats... Here’s a suggestion! Stop looking for hacked versions and start playing on original. With that you won’t be scared of losing your main account where you have invested so much money so that Pubg can built anti cheat for us... Meh!! Just go away!!! 

bro, youre on a hacking site, in the vip channel, where everybody paid to hack, and you try to tell them better not to hack.

is like going into a drug house and tell them not to do drugs. 

works perfectly NOT

30 minutes ago, Fhydan77 said:

المتاجر العربيه كلها تشتري النسخ من هنا وتعيد بيع المفاتيح ..

او انهم يكركون النسخ حقته ويحطوها فمتاجرهم

كويس ان العرب يعرفو يسوو كاسه شاي تبيهم يهكرون ببجي 

شباب مين يقدر يفديني كيف اقدر انزل من الموقع تطبيقات تكفون ساعدون مع اني مشترك بكل شي بس التنزل ماعرفت له 

12 minutes ago, Pubgmchickenssux said:

bro, youre on a hacking site, in the vip channel, where everybody paid to hack, and you try to tell them better not to hack.

is like going into a drug house and tell them not to do drugs. 

works perfectly NOT

I just replied to what they were discussing about... Btwn I like your name ??? I feel you bro... people like them and other resellers are looting people like anything else..