• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, mooooood said:

نرجر تحريك الشريط الى مكان اخر لانه ياثر بعض الازرار

مع التحديث الأخير وضع السلايدر تمام 

24 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

F7gXgR6.png

Almost done.

اشحن جهازك و نزل النسخه 6٪ 

34 minutes ago, bluestack said:

We all understand the hack is not safe, it need to bypass and maintain all the time. We understand that.

But say if they couldn't provide a service, why did they even charge people for it?

Ban problem, download problem, server problem, crashing problem, whatever

In the 30 days, the number of days we can play that even less than 10. We are wasting money and time here

Agree with that, since the beginning of 0.18 version i think i played only for 4 or 5 days because of server problem, super install problem, revoke problem, activation problem, crash problem now ban problem, even if i can’t play on kr version with my main account cause it’s not safe i decided to download the global one but even here there still problem, i understand that sometimes we have to be patient but it’s like the thing is not working at all

39 minutes ago, bluestack said:

We all understand the hack is not safe, it need to bypass and maintain all the time. We understand that.

But say if they couldn't provide a service, why did they even charge people for it?

Ban problem, download problem, server problem, crashing problem, whatever

In the 30 days, the number of days we can play that even less than 10. We are wasting money and time here

Please talk about yourself only! Don't talk as all of us, we know this is the technology and no one will provide good services without the mistakes and costumers patience. In conclusion he is a human not a machine.