• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DarthShadow829

Last Day On Earth Non-Jailbroken 23+ Hacks

9 posts in this topic

The free build feature and other stuff doesn't work the only 2 things that work are coin increase and crafting point increase and the other 2 are free craft for everything (also unlocked at start) and all in stacks of 20 not 200 so yea also easy finalize doesn't work I'm on iOS 10.3.1 still waiting for a jailbreak which looks like it isn't going to happen but any way to get these to work? Help would be much appreciated I'm new here so uh yeah ?

The max stack in the game is 20, So even this hack can stack into 200 but the max stack in the game is 20. It will force to make it to 20. Free Build Feature will work unless you have it's required items but nothing will happen on your items.

With this build, I’m unable to finish the radio tower. It doesn’t allow me to place the generator on the tower. Anyone else have this problem?

On 26/10/2017 at 7:29 PM, GreenApples said:

The max stack in the game is 20, So even this hack can stack into 200 but the max stack in the game is 20. It will force to make it to 20. Free Build Feature will work unless you have it's required items but nothing will happen on your items.

This is true but from experience personally ive seen some materials remaining but other materials being used up so the free build feaure doesnt seem to work fully

6 hours ago, Caboy said:

With this build, I’m unable to finish the radio tower. It doesn’t allow me to place the generator on the tower. Anyone else have this problem?

You could download the original game and transfer your stuff over and then complete the radio tower if all else isnt working for you.

On 10/26/2017 at 2:29 PM, GreenApples said:

True but since I'm not jailbroken if I have no items in my inventory it'll show up as don't have resources the amount number will be red. Also shouldn't finalization be free for chopper? Damn gas tank losing my mind ?

• May you like