• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

Introducing the iOS Super Install System [New way to install with NO REVOKE]

21,593 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, Muhmmad7797 said:

The only helper last visit 22 hours ago
For this reason, there is no response to our messages

I am on the site more than you are ??

Lol, I don’t have any Pm so your comment’s irrelevant. Also I have a life compared to someone who’s proud to be here more than me... ????

17 hours ago, M0o0t3b said:

It is not the first time that subscribers are ignored. This happened in Season 13, and nothing was done for 3 weeks. All hacks are constantly being updated. I don’t know why we are waiting for this time and there is no response only

Nothing was done is what YOU think only, you weren’t on the update process to know how much time it took. Cz generally doesn’t answer because there’s no point to it, people get mad anyway. He just update it as fast as he can and that’s it. He got more than a thousand Pm everyday and has to update the entire website. Keeping people informed is the last priority especially if they’ll get mad anyway. Don’t go around saying nonsense or things you don’t know about just because you’re frustrated. ?✌?

17 hours ago, M0o0t3b said:

Please answer the questions and do not ignore it, as if nothing has happened, and we hope to stop selling the hack codes until the update

Update is coming just be patient. ✌?

1 hour ago, Primo said:

Lol, I don’t have any Pm so your comment’s irrelevant. Also I have a life compared to someone who’s proud to be here more than me... ????

Everything you say is irrelevant to the topic, it does not matter to me whether you have a president or not, or you have a personal life or not You are a helper, we are a subscriber and a request for help and clarification regarding the update, and you respond to the subscribers with confidence

@Primo said:Keeping people informed is the last priority especially if they’ll get mad anyway.

Thank you anyway 

I appreciate all the effort of @Cz1993

Edited by Muhmmad7797

2 hours ago, Muhmmad7797 said:

Everything you say is irrelevant to the topic, it does not matter to me whether you have a president or not, or you have a personal life or not You are a helper, we are a subscriber and a request for help and clarification regarding the update, and you respond to the subscribers with confidence

@Primo said:Keeping people informed is the last priority especially if they’ll get mad anyway.

Thank you anyway 

I appreciate all the effort of @Cz1993

Your talk was useless from the start, don’t even know why I bothered answering ??‍♂️ Irrelevant.