• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

Introducing the iOS Super Install System [New way to install with NO REVOKE]

21,594 posts in this topic

I purchased & downloaded Super Install. I followed the instructions but when I  press ‘get’ , eventually I get a message : There is already a user has started to sign with the app, Try again some minutes later ! I tried installing a few times but nothing. I am typing the super install key code from my manage purchase section.

I hope any admins help me.

10 minutes ago, sccuu said:

I purchased & downloaded Super Install. I followed the instructions but when I  press ‘get’ , eventually I get a message : There is already a user has started to sign with the app, Try again some minutes later ! I tried installing a few times but nothing. I am typing the super install key code from my manage purchase section.

I hope any admins help me.

Never seen any admin or mod come in for helping or replying, Only thing for who has paid was WAIT, they just keep singing “later” and “soon”. Of course they can say next week or month we fix..., but no, just later and soon then keep members come for yelling.

so don’t ask admin for help, you can do is wait Or yell, when they fix? No one can answer. Of course they enjoying your money.

15 hours ago, Best202006 said:

我前天也充值了贵宾服务-昨天了也@cz1993、可能和美国有时差;

你现在的唯一办法就是和我一样等。

你說你買了貴賓,你自己的號他們還沒幫你升級,換句話說在和論壇的事他們還沒理會,淡然你的錢肯定已經在他們口袋裡

18 hours ago, Best202006 said:

Another Apple super signature is fine; I have purchased the VIP service; I want to confirm whether iosGG cheating software can be used in China. thank you

你的帳號需要他們升級到vip才可以進到VIP的資源頁,看你的現還只是普通號