• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Taiwan] PUBG MOBILE:絕地求生M v0.19.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider]+[iOSGG Menu] [V3]

5,548 posts in this topic

After using the Magic Barrett code after the middle stage, if you defeat an enemy, you will be banned immediately.  Please be careful because it will be detected.

I think the administration has implemented a new anti-cheat.  Immediately after defeating an enemy, it became a ban

2 minutes ago, uaejustice said:

I played two game I got band 10 minutes in the middle of the game 

what happend?

1 minute ago, Haru3475 said:

I think the administration has implemented a new anti-cheat.  Immediately after defeating an enemy, it became a ban

Exactly 

Is there any solution?

3 minutes ago, uaejustice said:

Exactly 

Is there any solution?

If I disconnected the connection several times during the play and tried the method of the past countermeasures, I was able to play until I won.  It was safe to defeat the last enemy.  I have tried this method only once.

9 minutes ago, Haru3475 said:

If I disconnected the connection several times during the play and tried the method of the past countermeasures, I was able to play until I won.  It was safe to defeat the last enemy.  I have tried this method only once.

But if you disconnect the connection how you you can play? You can’t play because will show you server not respond 

• May you like