• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.13.0 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[VPN Anti Ban] [Slider Hack] [Direct Install]

11,098 posts in this topic

There ARE still working Pubg hacks on the internet that do not crash or result in bans, other hackers have continued to update their hacks. 

@Cz1993, according to Primo have been “working on his Pubg hack for more than a month but have not anything to show for. And in the 2 months prior to this month, all that has been provided are 1) new codes to authorize old detected hacks, and 2) antiban methods that crashes and gets bans. So, in total, this situation has been going on for 3 months.

Keeping the 4 Pubg threads open for “evolution” according to Primo makes SVIP and VIP members look like gullible kids begging for treats. The obvious is that CZ wants to continue to profit even when he have nothing in his bag. It truly smells like a can of worms. All brothers here, I think it is high time that we share this information with other sites so that no more users can be prey to this ongoing scam. 

I have to write this before my VIP expires, all post were complaints about hack got detected but nothing has been announced from CZ1993 no explanation and no info. Last time ( 3 months ago) he said he will compensation time lost while he developed new hack for VIP and SVIP but after that nothing happened. I have not play PG hack for almost a month wait for his new hack but no light at the end of tunnel. Today look at the first page on who’s online is all white meaning just members less VIP and some SVIP. Is time to go somewhere or play legit version and develop your skill to complete the PG challenge. Good luck to all.