• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.13.0 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[VPN Anti Ban] [Slider Hack] [Direct Install]

11,098 posts in this topic

55 minutes ago, MohannadVIP said:

Làm sao bạn biết?

I registered 7 seasons so I understand!  Please be patient:grin:

4 hours ago, sangte13 said:

if you can afford for SVIP then just go ahead, i'd never heard of SVIP members complaining about BAN. so i guess it's worth it! 

Lmao SVIP also getting ban for 10yrs currently!

I use this vpn new version and kick out from the game 2 times for a match! At last, when i played 3 games, i got a 2 hours ban! 

7 hours ago, sangte13 said:

nah! this is just business my friend.. just buy SVIP then you'll never get ban again, vip is just a small portions hack of svip. you'll understand it later how this forum work! vip hack became more and more worse! in a month we can only played without facing any issues like maximum one or two weeks.. this is suck!

Well all this cyber world is full of scammers so scared to use SVIP over VIP the admin and moderate should give as some information about the difference of SVIP and VIP treatment so it's will not a issue for people to chos between both and  confident enough to spend money 

37 minutes ago, dsong90 said:

Lmao SVIP also getting ban for 10yrs currently!

well.. am just speaking according to my sources, what:graffiti:ever