• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.13.0 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[VPN Anti Ban] [Slider Hack] [Direct Install]

11,098 posts in this topic

شباب بشرو ربعكم اللي لاعبين وياهم بالبان لانه نص ربعي اللي كنت العب وياهم ما عندهم هكر بس يلعبون ويا هكريه سكرو حساباتهم اسبوع مع تصفير الحساب كامل يعني بيردونهم برونز ف حاولو انكم ما تلعبون بالهاك هاي الفتره 

BAN has been reported in this forum since yesterday by most of our members here, then again some of you guys still keep on playing using the hack and now got banned and started screaming/crying to CZ...! whoever got ban today onward you guys deserves it!

Edited by sangte13

I think is not safe, i dont got ban in my account, but i deleted the hack version waiting of new update.

please make sure that all member delet the hack version because is not safe anymore

Please dont inlcude DLG button for the next update please i beg you @Cz1993 for all members who agree please Re-Post my message. 

@Cz1993 could you please advise if we should keep using the hack or stop?

reading the forum and seeing all the bans news from members are scary.

Yesterday i got 2 times (10mins) ban, since then i stopped playing till we hear from you. 

Say something, Im giving up on you. 

Show us that you are still alive ??