• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.13.0 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[VPN Anti Ban] [Slider Hack] [Direct Install]

11,098 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Charms4395 said:

Can you help me? Last time I was at least able to get the slider in few attempts. Now my game just crashes if I try to tap the device quick to get the slider. If i wait for a while and activate it then works fine but the slider doesn't come. Don't know what to do. :( 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_zxWLQtDQw

You have to hold the activate button when you open the game and after you see iosgg button appear release it instantly

3 hours ago, mmubeen220 said:

Yes again certificate revoked, how many times bro, pls drop ipa file please, we know you never made original company certificates for vip, please kindly drop ipa, Available here limited GB internet packages for mobile, monthly nearly 10 times  we remove and reinstall the PuBg (3GB) wasting more money ? for download, pls consider it @Cz1993

Original company certificate?

All certificate we use its original certificate, do you know we bought these certificate from others which cost much more than normal certificate? Apple doesn't allow people to install outside of appstore that why every time get revoked.