• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.13.0 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[VPN Anti Ban] [Slider Hack] [Direct Install]

11,098 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, iMHMDK said:

بسئلك اذا لعبت تطلعك العبه برا والا لا 

ايه . واذا رجعت يخرب الصوت 

How can I use proxy chain and activate slider in the same time?  There is no time

in the video you enabled proxy chain immediately after starting the hack. And in this time I need to move slider in order not to disappear. 

Hope somebody got my point!

26 minutes ago, Abdul90 said:

Como posso usar a cadeia de proxy e ativar o controle deslizante ao mesmo tempo? Não há tempo

no vídeo, você ativou a cadeia de proxy imediatamente após iniciar o hack. E neste momento eu preciso mover o controle deslizante para não desaparecer. 

Espero que alguém tenha o meu ponto!

You can not play this hack ... you'll be kicked out in the middle of the game because of the crash

On ١٠‏/٧‏/٢٠١٩ at 2:27 PM, Mohammed3332 said:

@Cz1993

@Cz1993

The version v4 is safe so far there is no banned but there is a crash and game shutdown 

@Cz1993

??????????

check here 

1 minute ago, Cz1993 said:

V3 Slider was re-updated, the crash issue should be fixed now.

@Cz1993

The version v4 is safe so far there is no banned but there is a crash and game shutdown 

12 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

O V3 Slider foi atualizado novamente, o problema de falha deve ser corrigido agora.

correct the crash of the game in the middle of the match please .... impossible to play so every 10 m the game closes