• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.13.0 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[VPN Anti Ban] [Slider Hack] [Direct Install]

11,098 posts in this topic

Please if you can’t, close the topic and consider yourself, just leave us, we don’t have much more PuBg accounts, all are still under blocked, we always trusting  here i personally feels insulting our hopes upon you, we always  checking this topic more then 100 times per day, and be patient upon you, I don’t like to hurt ? you, but have rights to tell something here, we are expecting good anti ban hack from you, in my past every months played without issues nearly 10 days, I hope for this month has still remaining 20 days for end, may be you have an idea to take 10 days from  this 20 days of the month, let’s see, best of luck for your efforts,  thank you ? ? 

14 minutes ago, Abdulr said:

Please if you can’t, close the topic and consider yourself, just leave us, we don’t have much more PuBg accounts, all are still under blocked, we always trusting  here i personally feels insulting our hopes upon you, we always  checking this topic more then 100 times per day, and be patient upon you, I don’t like to hurt ? you, but have rights to tell something here, we are expecting good anti ban hack from you, in my past every months played without issues nearly 10 days, I hope for this month has still remaining 20 days for end, may be you have an idea to take 10 days from  this 20 days of the month, let’s see, best of luck for your efforts,  thank you ? ? 

I ain’t @Cz1993 but let me tell u some facts.

PUBG declared to fight back cheaters.

I know we all want the safe hack but you and everyone should know it’s a miracle that we are able to log in the game.

I also hope cz builds more better anti ban but it won’t be easy.

we should just wait.

10 hours ago, omarsalim123456 said:

Which version crash ????

V3 or V4???????

اي نسخه عبدالله الي فيها كراش؟؟؟

كلهن ياقلبي